-
January 12th, 2004, 11:56 AM
#31
Inactive Member
I have a sister who is 2 years older than me.... curves in all the right places... and weighs 90 pounds. I sit on her every chance I get. Why you ask? It's my job as the brat... and well WHY THE HELL IS SHE THE SKINNY ONE!!!!!!!
Is that called throwing your weight around?
-
January 12th, 2004, 11:58 AM
#32
Inactive Member
and she eats like a PIG
(JO)hnUK has watched her eat...its a running joke....... you make dinner... she shows up..... "(fill in the blank) would you like some?" "Oh, no I couldn't I just ate....."
Then she proceeds to eat 4 slices of pizza and 3 pieces of cake [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
#33
Inactive Member
Nicky Hilton's really hot. Paris just isn't. But I think that has to do with the fact that I know too much about Paris, well the bad things that get written about anyway. It all basically states that she's a slut. And then you see her on The Simple Life and you want to smack her for being an idiot and disrespecting everyone she sees. I think once you've seen and read and heard all that shit, it's just hard to find the person it's about attractive.
-
January 12th, 2004, 12:48 PM
#34
Inactive Member
I think that Paris is a riot.....I'd hang out with her just cause she's dumb funny. She is skinny....but I'd make fun of that too....course I tease Brace cause she's short. I'm jealous of her cause she has more money than she could ever spend....I'd take that. Call me shallow. As far as looks go....I'd say she was blessed....and has the ability to keep that up...but for the love of God she is 22 years old. I didn't have wrinkles or worries when I was 22 either. AND FOR the comments on being "Real"......."real" is over rated....get whatcha can get to make yourself look the way ya wanna look and make the payments on time....
I'm for Paris......PARIS FOR PRESIDENT!
-
January 12th, 2004, 01:19 PM
#35
*Olivia*
Guest
hahahhahahahahahhaa
real is real and if anyone wants to change real go for it...but don't put real down
and those 'enhancements' sure can look odd as you age
LOL
-
January 12th, 2004, 02:22 PM
#36
HB Forum Owner
okie..bottom line..rotten would fuck her..end of story.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2004, 03:34 PM
#37
HB Forum Owner
J cutie...I'm pretty secure in myself, I just know that she's more of what a majority of society (whoever that is) is decribing when they describe beautiful. I just thought it was funny/sweet when my boyfriend said that. I think I must have gotten lucky this time. I have a wonderful boyfriend who sees me from the inside out.
I love my flaws, it does make me real, it's made me the person I am, and I wouldn't trade in my flaws for all the money PH has, I wouldn't have the personality I have..I'd have hers, and I'm much happier being a short fat chick than a shallow skinny one who offends everyone....bottom line, I [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] me!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2004, 04:50 PM
#38
Inactive Member
Yeah truthfully most of us guys wouldnt do her shes too skinny and tall and rich.
we've all done so much better. thats a lot better than saying hey she's okay... hot even.
Question chloe. do you watch her little show?
I think saying. "she's too skinny I like women who are real. who have fat and are hot in that way" think they're flattering all the online women. Why did you compare yourself to her 2? saying what she is vs you? must be cus you think thast the ONLY version of beauty . there are many. the more you recognize your own the less you diss people who fit the stereotypical image. get that chloe?
ignore its just me venting and i make no sense.
smooch 2
-
January 12th, 2004, 04:54 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Since no one's said "...I like women who are real...", I agree with you, you are making no sense.
-
January 12th, 2004, 04:58 PM
#40
Inactive Member
Ever wonder why guys dont sit around pointing at the flaws of Brad Pitt? But you women will point at every flaw in another woman and congradulate the guys who agree?
think those guys are being honest.
bottom line i think people like pete who type that shit are putting what you people like to hear. why not say
"yeah she's really pretty" without thinking you're offending most the women here?
If she didnt get so much attention would you care if she was ugly or pretty? just saying you should question why you're so critical more than if shes really that worthy.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks